Mechanical & Electrical Engineering
Tel 01637 881430
A & T Services Quality Policy
A & T Services recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Directors view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Directors of A & T Services call for continuous improvement in its quality management activities. Business is conducted according to the following principals.
• Comply with all applicable laws and regulations
• Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters
• Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout A & T Services and to interested parties
• Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all personnel including employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work
• Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards
• Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact on quality
• Train our personnel in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
It is also our aim that, with the total involvement and understanding of all personnel through the implementation of a documented quality management and information system, meeting the ISO 9001:2008 Standard, we will exceed the expectations of our customers and personnel.
S. Richards, Managing Director